The belief at Everyday Health for Everyday People is that people are flexible and able to grow and that anyone can improve their situation.
Almost everything is made. Willed into existence through planning, hard work, and patience.
Every relationship, business, skill, object, etc. started out as nothing. Then it became an idea followed by individual actions that combined are the end result.
When you consider what this means, it makes people uncomfortable because it puts the hook on them. 9 times out of 10 it’s true that the situation they find themselves in currently is the result of their previous actions.
If this is you, you need to accept two things.
- That it’s true that you are where you are because of your actions.
- That you have the power to change your situation.
You are more powerful than you think you are. Act accordingly.
There’s no reason that anybody can’t become financially free, be fulfilled and have complete joy, and have the body of their dreams. Every single person has the ability to do this and more.
However none of these will happen unless you make a plan and take action and follow through on the plan. The steps that one needs to take to have a strong, healthy body and financial freedom are fairly straightforward. There are like 5 things that you need to do over time for you to achieve those things.
Lacking knowledge isn’t the problem.
What’s lacking is people having a purpose. Knowing why they want what they want and having that purpose drive their actions, not changing what they think with every comment from a coworker or headline they read.
There’s a lot of questionable information out there with people wanting your attention for unclear reasons.
- Most things you read online simply want your eyeballs on the screen and will do whatever it takes to keep them there.
- The same is true with most “influencers”. The more followers they have the more money they can charge anyone who is willing to pay for a post or a mention on their account.
- Others have their own products or programs they are trying to push because they want your money. (Granted some can be good but most are probably not worth your time.)
- Some people complicate the information they share beyond what most people can understand to impress you how knowledgeable they are and hopefully gain your trust.
What I am building here is none of these.
I’m tired of seeing people be tricked and taken advantage of. My reason for starting Everyday Health for Everyday People comes from a desire to help people. I love seeing people improve their situation and being privileged to play a part in that is truly a blessing.
To be able to play a role in helping a single person improve their life would make all the effort put into this project worth it.
To reach that goal, I need you to take what you learn here and put it into action. Start small and be consistent. Let me know if there’s anything I can do to help you more.
My goal and promise to you is to be radically honest, transparent, and helpful.
There’s no secret agenda here, I really just want to help people out there who are stuck find their way through what’s holding them back.
Thank you for being here, it means the world to me. Please join me on this journey. Share with me about yourself. Your wins, struggles, and whatever feedback you would like to.